(Reuters) – A fire department in Southern California said a garage fire may have been caused by an overheated charging system in a Tesla Model S sedan, in the latest link between the top selling electric car and the potential for fire.
Reuters: U.S. article archive.
Comments are closed.
Visiting France? Get the best Paris deals at LinkParis.com before your trip.
Arrange a visit to see the D-Day landing beaches in Normandy, the castles of the Loire Valley, a Mont St. Michel tour, Paris Day Trips and more!
Get your NewsFlares.com now!
Email corrections to:
Send news tips to:
Write for us: