NEW YORK (Reuters) – A broken water heater flue pipe caused a carbon monoxide leak inside a restaurant at a mall on New York’s Long Island that killed one person and injured 27, a fire official said on Sunday.
Reuters: U.S. article archive.
Comments are closed.
Visiting France? Get the best Paris deals at LinkParis.com before your trip.
Arrange a visit to see the D-Day landing beaches in Normandy, the castles of the Loire Valley, a Mont St. Michel tour, Paris Day Trips and more!
Get your NewsFlares.com now!
Email corrections to:
Send news tips to:
Write for us: